DNFI Innovation Award 2017
The DNFI invites submissions in the field of Natural Fibres from the following categories:
- Innovative products/components or applications
- Innovative processes/procedures
- Research and science
The DNFI Innovation Awards aim to promote the development of new products/components and applications using natural fibres as well as new processes for manufacturing of environmental friendly products. Universities, institutes, industry and individuals working in the area of scientific research are invited to participate. “Sustainability” should be just one important aspect of each submission considered by the judges.
The DNFI Innovation Award aims to recognise the innovations as well as the people and institutions responsible for them with the goal of raising public awareness of the achievements of the natural fibre sector as a whole.
Evaluation criteria are:
- Degree to which the product or process innovation has been implemented
- Outstanding scientific work and technical feasibility
- Level of improvement, effectiveness or innovation
- Potential for opening new outlets and markets or sectors
- Aspects for the agricultural or sustainable impact
If you want to apply for the award, please contact the DNFI-Secretariat. Details will be released before July 2017.