If you delete your Natural Fibre Supporter account:
- You will lose your access to some parts of the webpage.
- Your username, password and email-address will be deleted.
- You will not receive any emails from us again.
- All your action (comments, votes, files, etc.) will be deleted.
- You cannot download certain files anymore.
To delete your Natural Fibre Supporter account, click on the link below.
If you see this, please login first to activate the delete-me link!
DNFI Members who want to cancel their membership, please contact: Secretariat[at]dnfi.org .
This delete function will not work for you!
If not a full DNFI Member yet, we would highly appreciate your support by joining us. Just download, read, sign and send us the provided “DNFI Member Commitment Letter”.