If you delete your Natural Fibre Supporter account:
- You will lose access to some pages on the website.
- Your username, password and email-address will be deleted.
- You will not receive any emails and news from us again.
- All your action (comments, votes, files, contacts, etc.) will be deleted.
- You cannot access and download certain files anymore.
To delete your Natural Fibre Supporter account, click on the link below.
If you see this, please login first to activate the delete-me link!
DNFI Members who want to cancel their membership, please contact: Secretariat[at]dnfi.org .
This delete function will not work for you!
If not a full DNFI Member yet, we would highly appreciate your support by joining us. Just download, read, sign and send us the provided “DNFI Member Commitment Letter”.