Organised as digital event by the DNFI member IVGT this years European industry and research exchange on Technical Textile is focusing on biobased fibres and recycling materials.
Nine European textile organisations joint forces and over 300 participants are expected to follow the presentation of 33 international speaker from 10 countries. The experts panel include DNFI members such as the ITA and the STFI, both internationally recognized research institutions for fibers and textiles. With the European “Green Deal” all industries facing major changes to a more environmental production where natural fibres are a important game changer.
Natural Fibres related presentation are:
- Production of eco-friendly banana bast fiber / PLA consolidated composite from hybrid nonwoven for automotive applications.
- Hemp as a driver of circularity in technical textiles.
- Influence of the time of alkaline delignification on moisture uptake behaviour of hemp.
- Creation of Robust Circular economy; utilization of banana pseudostem as textile fibre and innovative products.
- Natural fibrous reinforcement based on Sisal and Flax fibers for composite materials.
- From agricultural waste to textiles: A research project to transform peach residues to sustainable textiles.
Date: 11th to 12th March 2021
Download: EUTT - Agenda 2021 - Biobased fibres and recycling materials for Technical Textiles
Organizer Site: http://eutt.net/